Skip to content
- Pear (soft) – 1 piece
- Cottage cheese – 50 g
- Sour cream – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon+0.5 teaspoon
- Cranberry (frozen) – 2 tablespoons
Category of the dish
- Slice pear into thin slices.
- Mix cottage cheese with sour cream and sugar (0.5 teaspoon).
- In a frying pan pour out 1 tablespoon of sugar, when it begins to melt – add cranberry and fry quickly.
- Spread out cottage cheese carefully between pear segments; lay out cranberry on pear.
- The useful dessert is ready! Bon appétit!