Taking fresh salads, sandwiches and selecting healthy food can be simple for some but hard for some. The thought of not being capable to eat your favorite wings or favorite French fries is a dream particularly for those who have lived all their lives consumption deep fried foods. For people who still desire their deep fried food but desire to have a healthier lifestyle, they now have the choice to do so, thanks to new innovation such as the air fryer.
What is an Air Fryer?
The air fryer is just like your daily kitchen machine with only one difference – it employs hot air to cook food. Instead of usually heating up food by using oil, the fryer makes use of hot air. Newest versions of the fryer permit one to regulate the temperature to make sure precise and even cooking.
What Are The Benefits Of The Hot Air Fryer?
- One of the Benefits of air fryers is that it makes the cooked food better. By no means of oil to cook the food, has it lessened the % fat of the meal. This is not the case with usual fryers where the employ of oil increases the soaked fat content.
- Another advantage of air fryers is that current ones have an exhaust system in place which filters the surplus air out. As it is filtered, it is gracious to the environment.
- No oil or at the most, a tablespoon of oil for frying resulting in reduced calories intake.
- The air fryer is extremely adaptable and can be use for frying, grilling, roasting and baking; one machine for most of your cooking needs.
- You can cook practically all types of food in the fryer, whether frozen or raw food stuff.
- Fast cooking times with most food cooked in less than 30 minutes.
Disadvantages of the Hot Air Fryer
Although the utensils is perfect for the fit lifestyle, one complexity with using an air fryer is that since air is make use to cook food, it is significant not to surplus the cooking area as this would result in uneven cooking. Thicker cuts of meat might also need extra cooking time to completely cook. Cost may also be an issue as some models accessible in the market today are expensive.
Who Would Benefit Most From The Hot Air Fryer?
- Hectic moms would like the air fryer for all the causes talk about above. Healthy food for their kids cooked with the least amount of fuss and fast too.
- University students would locate the fryer helpful too as it is very adaptable and very simple to cleaning. It leaves no greasy mess.
- The old would love the air fryer for its easy usage. There are only 2 buttons to regulate, the heat and timer control. In addition, the healthy oil free food would be great for their fitness.
- Anyone on a low fat diet would also love the fryer for its oil free or less oil cooking technique. Yes, you get to take pleasure in your favorite comfort food in a more fit way.
Buying Your Fryer
If you do think to buy an air fryer, then you should take a look at the features of the fryer that you are buying. Cost depends on the features of the utensils so some models perhaps a bit cheaper than others. Features that you should look for comprise a routine timer, a touch screen surface for simple navigation or an integrated dial, simple cleaning and space efficiency. Some machines can cook tons of food completely while others do not. If you always have a big family then chooses a bigger machine.